Google Translator

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dickson, TN was good to me




This is a photo taken from the passenger seat!! I am sitting here because i am currently high as a kite. I have a frickin' sinus infection and wanted to rip my face off so bad, I stopped at the medical center in Dickson, TN. Did I mention that I have No insurance? Oh well. Dr. Fatseas did me right with zithromax and a couple of narcotics to make me feel like keeping my face right where it should be. To my surprise, I had a quick ER visit and filled my rx and only paid out, hold on, $130!!! It pays to be uninsured! Thank goodness for public programs and the hospitals that use them. High and bye for now, I am gonna go and ride my pretty pink pony! Drive on Jeeves!

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...