Google Translator

Friday, February 17, 2012

Facile Friday - A good laugh


There is something that I do everyday that has become almost an obsession.

The 18th century philosopher, Immanuel Kant, said that laughter is one of a trio of tactics humans may use to counterbalance life’s troubles and I am in total agreement.  I have realized that I laugh a lot.  It is not always a hysterical belly laugh, sometimes it is just a chuckle, maybe a gafaw or a chordal but whatever it might be it makes me feel good.  

If you can believe it, there are researchers who study humor and how it effects us mentally and physically.  I really need to get that job!  There are good things on the menu for those people who are able to appreciate humor and have a good laugh every so often.  Guess what that means for this post?  Yup! I have a reason to put up some videos that make me laugh.

Have a fantabulous weekend and laugh a lot!


















Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe with an email address and help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys, that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...