Google Translator

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Perfect Treat

I have been asked to share this astonishing creation with the world at large.  I would like to introduce everyone to Max's baking invention.  He calls them Pummies.

The cookies themselves are chocolate tart crust wrapped around... OUCH!  Max as just informed me, as only he can, that I am not to share the secret internal structure of these little gems.


Coming up with the name was a long and difficult process of deep thought and reflection on what the cookies are and what they long to be.


The formula for the name goes something like this...




Pummy*

Yummy Cookie + Looks like poo = Pummy

Can't you just taste the chocolaty goodness as you bite into this little nugget?  Then the excitement as the insides are released to your taste buds and....I don't want to overwhelm you with this as I am sure that you can do that all on your own.

Please take your time with the genius of the Pummy and enjoy your day.

The Monkey Queen and Progeny

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...