Google Translator

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Perfect Find

Found this old, huge tool box.  Thought that I could do something with it, but what?

You know, I need a place at our back door to sit and take off boots and store all that stuff that we escape from when we walk in the house.  I have an idea!






I like that it still looks old and imperfect

All of the metal trim was in sad shape but this spray paint ended up hiding a lot


It is suppose to look a little like hammered metal.
I love the way it turned out.  This chest is really big too, so it will hold all of our seasonal shoes, hats, gloves, etc.  I might get a foam piece to put on the top, covered of course, to add a bit of butt comfort when you are taking off your boots.  A primo find and I am happy with the redux.


Have you ever brought something back to life and loved the outcome?   Tell me about it.


The Monkey Queen


Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe and help support Flying Monkeys. If you go to StumbleUpon using the icon on the right and click the “I Like it” button(it’s free), you help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys and that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...