Google Translator

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Facile Friday - The Week in Review

It is Friday night and I am finally sitting down to write this post.  Facile Saturday it is.


I had a busy week.  Would you like to know why?  I think that these pictures are worth 1000 words.


As you can see we have had quite the haul from the garden this week.  There is so much squash here that we could eat it in 100 ways and not finish it all.  Obviously I had to figure out what to do with all of this and quick!

This week I have made wonderful zucchini muffins.  They are dense and moist, sweet and tasty.  I made a double batch and didn't even use an entire one of those giant zucchini.  I have a feeling that I have more muffins in my future.

My next excursion into home preservation of garden veggies was with a dehydrator.  I chopped and sliced and laid out cucumbers, patty pans, zucchini and tomatoes.


But wait, there is more...pickles!


I have more in the dehydrator and plan for many more hours of baking.  Viva my garden!











Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe with an email address and help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys, that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...