Google Translator

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Facile Saturday - One ingredient Sorbet

Well, I got a little bit distracted this week, as if you couldn't tell, so my Facile Friday has become a Facile Saturday instead.  I was at the market the other day and there were some beautiful strawberries on sale.  Guess what I did?


I made some one ingredient sorbet and it was FABULOUS!  All I did was slice the berries and freeze them on a sheet pan.  Next I broke out the kitchenaid and attached the food grinder.  That was all it took to create an absolutely perfect strawberry sorbet that lasted all of about 20 minutes.



















Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe with an email address and help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys, that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...