Google Translator

Friday, April 12, 2013

Facile Friday - Where the Heck is the Spring Weather!!?

I consider myself a fairly patient person but come on!  I am so sick of the rain and cold.  It is time that the weather got a little warmer.  Why!?  Cause I said so!



This is what I am waiting for...







I am completely done with this and so glad that we didn't get any snow or ice this week.  I am knocking on wood while I am telling you this.

I am trying to be calm about waiting for the tulips and daffodils to bloom and the warmer weather to settle in.  I can see that the flowers have broken ground and are maybe a bit more impatient than I am (thank goodness).  Here's to spring! Come on, I'm waiting.



Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe with an email address and help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys, that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...