Google Translator

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Contest!!!

A contest!!

Yea, I have entered many contests in my life but, sad to say, have never actually won one before.  I entered a contest once with 3 people in it and STILL didn't win anything.  I think I might be dating myself because now-a-days everyone wins something.

I want to win this contest and all of you can help me do this.  Please!!!!!

If you want to be part of my first and potentially only WIN go to this site and vote for my Chik n' Waffle Redux recipe in the comments at the bottom of the contest post.

One more time,  Here is the link to the "Moms in School"site where you can make me look like I have lots of friends and maybe a few extra bucks.  Worse case, you might find a good recipe for dinner tonight.


Please always remember and don't ever forget:

"We improve ourselves by victories over ourselves.  There must be a contest, and we must win."
Edward Gibbon

     I Like this quote I dislike this quote


No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...