Google Translator

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sliced Bread has Nothin' on This!

I may be behind the times, but I feel pretty cool right about now.


In the great blogosphere, it can be difficult to remember that there are people from all over the world who may have access to the information that you are posting on your little piece of the net.  I like to see who has visited my blog and lately there have been some folks from various parts of the globe; Canada, Nicaragua, Taiwan, Germany, Australia, Romania, Croatia, and the UK to name a few.  So I went looking for a translator that I could put on my blog that would translate all of the written words to whatever other language you feel comfortable with.  I found one and put it at the top of the page, under the title on the left side.  It is the coolest widget ever!!  I like to translate my blog into Japanese just because it looks really fancy!  Give it a try.

To all of you out there who visit me from the far reaches of the planet...Glad to have you!

Please always remember and don't ever forget:

"Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...