Google Translator

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The following entry may be disturbing to younger or more sensitive readers.


It was a very standard Wednesday morning, I got up and was taking a shower getting ready to go to work. Max had slept late and I was already in the shower when he got up and ran into the bathroom to pee. "Mom is that you?" "Yup, just me here in the shower gettin' clean" I turned off the water and opened the door to step out...Max handed me my towel....

but not before taking a good look at my nakedness. "Mom, you don't have a penis!" Does Dr. Spock say that it is OK to laugh at these little tidbits? I wasn't sure so I held back. "Nope, girls don't have a penis, just boys." "Well, you have a penis, it is just made out of hair." OK, forget Dr. Spock I couldn't help but laugh while I said "I guess that you are kind of right, there is hair where the penis would be." The conversation continued, "Girls poke out their boobies and boys poke out their penis." You certainly can laugh, but I kept myself under control. I would love to create a 4 year old translator but I suppose that if you go with it, the logic is pretty easy to follow. ""You are right Max. We are all the same with little changes." "Yup. You are right too mom." I love it when he encourages me with this kind of positive reinforcement. I must say that I am feeling renewed as I have now discovered my hair penis.....no more penis envy for me!

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...