Google Translator

Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy Moly! I'm a finalist!


Good golly gosh oh mighty!  I am in some hardcore company over at The Daring Kitchen.  If you want to vote, and I don't know why you wouldn't, head on over to the Daring Kitchen and check out all of the finalists in the savory edible container creation contest.


You won't believe what unbelievably creative things people came up with.  Here are the 5 finalists:


Audax Artifex and the myriad of edibles that she put together.


Inato lang Filipino Cuisine and more created the Szechuan Chicken on a crispy chicken skin bowl.


Inas Butterfinger Space came up with a Lime and mint sorbet bowl and filled it with salsa and smoked salmon.


A Cooking Dad made a woven Squash basket filled with a squash salad. 


The last of the finalists is, of course, me.  I would be remiss if I didn't hype my own entry slightly more then my amazing peers.  So I would like to introduce you to my entry into the Daring Cooks Edible Container challenge.  I am a humble person by nature so this is a bit weird for me but I will try my best.  Please welcome the Pear and Beet bowl with a cheddar cheese souffle.




Is that too much?


Well, go and cast your vote for the one you like the best (mine) because it is the most creative (mine) and calls to you (mine) with its beauty and overall yumminess (mine).  Don't be swayed by (mine) other peoples opinions just vote (mine) your gut.


Last but not least I will ask, what other of my competitors used the word Chimeric?  Just saying.














Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe and help support Flying Monkeys. If you go to StumbleUpon using the icon on the right and click the “I Like it” button(it’s free), you help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys and that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

2 comments:

Renata said...

Congrats on being one of the finalists! I hope you don't mind me showing off your photo on my blog :)

Don't Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys! said...

@Renata
Thanks Renata! I am flattered that you would post my pic. : )

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...