Google Translator

Friday, September 9, 2011

Facile Friday - Random Roger

Let me know when this gets old, OK?


I will call this post....Random Rodger.
Our first few days with Rodger have been fun, adventurous, exciting, bitey and rambunctious.  But so far, Rodger appears to be the perfect puppy for our family.  He has made me sigh when he has crawled up into my lap and curled up to sleep.  We are still working with the nippy part of puppydom but he is getting the idea.  I think that we could even say that he is housebroken.  Not bad for 3 days!



HI.  I am going to tell you a story...

SQUIRREL!

What was I saying?



I am just getting a little comfortable.

I am waiting for a good scratch.

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Oh yea, feelin' fine.

A boy...

And his dog.

Can I just say that I love puppy breath!  And puppy kisses.  And puppy barking.  And.......









Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe and help support Flying Monkeys. If you go to StumbleUpon using the icon on the right and click the “I Like it” button(it’s free), you help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys and that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...