Google Translator

Friday, July 19, 2013

Facile Friday(Late edition) - Who is reading what

I have been blogging here since August 3, 2009 and in 2 weeks it will be 4 years worth of random stuff written by me.

So what are the posts that have been read the most?, was the question I asked and here are the top 10 posts so far this year.



10. From Soup to Nuts
9.  A New Top 10
8.  Valentine's Day
7.  Suave and De-boned
6. Wrappin it up
5.  The Little Pie Maker
4.  My Brother Steve
3.  Evolution of the Flying Monkey
2.  When Roger lost his wag
1.  Pipe Dream














Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe with an email address and help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys, that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...