Google Translator

Friday, October 11, 2013

Facile Friday - Patiently Waiting

I was one of those people eagerly awaiting the Affordable Care Act.  I work a 40 hour a week job in human services and have not had health insurance for over 5 years.  At first it was scary, then it was scary but survivable and now....well... it is annoying.


Just out of my reach is the potential for my family and I to have some kind of health insurance, because right now the IT department holds my physical well-being in their hands.  Weird huh?  I am just hanging out, waiting for the Healthcare Market Place to figure out the technical issues and then I can finish what I started.

My advice from the get go would have been to build a site that could handle 10 million people at once. Seriously, better to way over estimate and downsize then to way under estimate and struggle to upsize without totally shutting down the site.  Although the latter appears to be what happened, any new technical venture has these kinds of glitches.  I was not one to be the first to buy an iPhone or drive a hybrid vehicle for the same reason...let them work out the kinks then I will get in on it because it is far less stressful.

So here I sit, waiting patiently for the IT department to work out the kinks.  

"All human wisdom is summed up in two words, wait and hope."
~Alexandre Dumas Pere










Did you have a good time? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know and leave a comment. Share the post with your family and friends on your favorite social media or subscribe with an email address and help other people to discover Don’t Make Me Call My Flying Monkeys, that will help our little blog grow and our monkeys can keep doing what they do best - FLY. Thank you for all of your support. The Monkey Queen                             

No comments:

Other Post to Check Out

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...